If you like our SORONA, you will love this product. You know the "French terry" also called "loop terry"? Neither jersey, nor cotton: its interior is a looped material. Perfect for indoor and outdoor wear, comfortable all day long and made of a timeless material that lasts through the seasons! This fabric is just perfect; it's everything you've ever asked for: it's not too thick, it's stretchy, it's durable, and it won't pill even after several washes. This long tunic will hug your body without being too tight. #INLOVE See descriptions below for more information on this product.
Round neck tunic, medium weight (306g.), 4 seasons. Looped inside, made of a breathable fabric without being too warm. This tunic is designed with a long cut to wrap around the buttocks. This long sleeve shirt is true to size, so it is not too small or too big: it's fit-sized without being too tight.
**All our products are made in limited quantities. This helps support a more sustainable future.
- 85% recycled cotton, 15% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles: the polyester used has spandex-like stretch properties.
- Made from 12 recycled plastic bottles
- French terry-like fabric, also called loop terry, but made from recycled polyester
- Medium-weight fabric (306g)
- Soft on the skin
- Anti-pilling & anti-linting
- Lightweight feel on the skin
- Ultra comfortable, tailored to fit the body without being too tight
- Medium-weight fabric
- Machine wash inside out in cold water to prevent fiber loosening: select gentle cycle.
- Wash with like colours and other smooth fabrics so fibres from other clothing do not stick to the fabric.
- Do not put in the dryer. Dry flat.
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.