«Stay open to new things and new people.»
Creator’s notes :
The waist sits high (very high) and is perfectly adapted for pregnancy. It is less form-fitting than the back and legs. The front of the waistband has a lot more stretch, to adjust so you can wear it throughout your entire pregnancy! Choose your regular legging size.
The ECOMOVE fabric is made from 17 recycled plastic bottles and are REPREVE® certified, BPA-free and antibacterial. What’s more, they wick away wetness and dry quickly. It took more than 18 months of technology and manufacturing tests in the factory to create this material unique to our ORAKI brand.
The seams of the product are in filtex, which provides durability because the fibres won’t break, while increasing its strength and protecting the garment during wearing and washing. These are THE perfect leggings for any occasion: yoga, working out, relaxing at home, going out with friends. They feel like an ultra comfortable second skin. ECOMOVE leggings are high waisted and provide great support with light compression. They are completely opaque because they are interlock knit.
They are “squat proof”.The lining of the leggings is lightly brushed; we like to call it “peach skin”. ECOMOVE leggings are medium weight (250 g). The perfection of our recycled material technology in a pair of leggings: ECOMOVE.
- 77% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 23% spandex
- Made from 17 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- High-quality spandex provides excellent support
- Medium-weight fabric (250 g)
- Tricoté en interlock (ultra opaque)
- Brushed lining (“peach skin” = soft on the skin)
- Interlock knit (ultra opaque)
- BPA free
- Four-way stretch and very good elastic memory
- Dries quickly
- Triangular gusset for greater mobility
- Resists wetness
- Engineered to lift and give you good support throughout your day and exercise session
- Medium to heavy fabric for a light compression feel
- Inseam 28.5” (72 cm)
- Waist designed for pregnant women in an ultra-stretch fabric that does not pinch or squeeze, but stays in place!
- Single-paneled high waistband
- Machine wash cold, inside out
- Delicate cycle with similar colours
- Do not wash with towels or other items that could transfer lint
- Do not wash with items containing velcro, zippers, plastic or metal pieces that could damage the fibre of the fabric
- Hang dry; avoid the dryer
- Do not bleach
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.