It’s not easy to create a gorgeous, high-quality sherpa piece that is perfect to the touch. I wanted to make the hoodie you’ll want to wear all winter long. With this sherpa hoodie, we were able to create a 100% recycled product (450 g) in a very thick material that locks in body heat and still looks great after washing (a must!).
Sherpa (thick, plush fabric) made from 100% recycled polyester. A thick, heavy material that locks in body heat. This is perfect for keeping warm on cold days without compromising style! Use the drawstring at the waist to adjust to the desired shape and length. It is simply an exceptional article of clothing.
Caution: Some repetitive friction such as the seat belt in the car can damage the fabric.
The appearance of the fabric will change slightly after it is washed for the first time, which is normal. This is not a defect and after many tests, we believe that this superior quality sherpa fabric is even more beautiful after washing! All patterns have been adjusted accordingly. :
Please note that ORAKI does not accept returns due to shrinkage.
Our patterns have all been adjusted accordingly.
- 100% polyester manufactured from recycled plastic bottles
- Made from 54 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Plush-looking fabric
- Thick fabric (450 g)
- Soft on the skin
- Locks in body heat
- Ultra comfortable, loose-fitting everywhere, including sleeves
- Heavy-weight fabric
- Machine wash cold to avoid weakening the fibres.
- Wash garment inside out on delicate cycle.
- Wash with like colours and other smooth fabrics so fibres from other clothing do not stick to the fabric.
- Do not put in the dryer. Dry flat.
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.