Ecomove - Aubergine Eyelet
AUB22EY117-XXSRegular price $112.00
I worked more than 18 months and created more than 29 samples to get this fabric, which in my opinion is the best recycled material. It is knitted on our circular interlocking machines, which prevents transparency. This leggings are perfect. It supports and sticks on the skin, in addition to having a high waist that does not roll. With more than 23 % elastane and thanks to its extensibility in the 4 directions, Ecomove marries body shapes while enhancing, and offers absolute support and comfort. The slightly brushed interior of the fabric gives it an incomparable softness similar to the skin of a peach. You will not want to wear anything other than the Ecomove.
The ECOMOVE fabric is made from 15 recycled plastic bottles and are REPREVE® certified, BPA-free and antibacterial. What’s more, they wick away wetness and dry quickly. It took more than 18 months of technology and manufacturing tests in the factory to create this material unique to our ORAKI brand.
The seams of the product are in filtex, which provides durability because the fibres won’t break, while increasing its strength and protecting the garment during wearing and washing. These are THE perfect leggings for any occasion: yoga, working out, relaxing at home, going out with friends. They feel like an ultra comfortable second skin. ECOMOVE leggings are high waisted and provide great support with light compression. They are completely opaque because they are interlock knit.
They are “squat proof”.The lining of the leggings is lightly brushed; we like to call it “peach skin”. ECOMOVE leggings are medium weight (250 g). The perfection of our recycled material technology in a pair of leggings: ECOMOVE.
The recycled fabric at the bottom of the leg is made of small holes (perforation). The perfection of our recycled material technology in leggings: Ecomove.
** All our products are offered in limited quantities, which helps us to support a sustainable future.
- 77% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 23% elastane
- Made from 15 post-consumption recycled plastic bottles
- Excellent support thanks to high quality elastane
- Middle weight fabric (250 g)
- Knitted in Interlock (ultra opaque)
- Brushed interior ("peach" side = softness on the skin)
- BPA without BPA
- Extendable in 4 senses and very large elastic memory
- Humidity resistant
- Dry quickly
- Triangular gusset for greater mobility
- Gusset: inner lining in organic cotton and breathable mesh
- Designed to enhance and offer adequate maintenance all day and during exercise sessions
- Middle weight fabric (second skin) providing a feeling of support
- 72 cm (28.5 '') crotch seam
- Narrow belt without elastic that does not strap, does not slide and does not roll
- High waist belt with double panels
- Machine washing with cold water by putting the garment upside down.
- Wash with delicate cycle with similar smooth colors and fabrics.
- Do not wash with towels or other items that could leave small foams
- Do not wash with items that include velcros, zippers, plastic or metal parts that could damage the fabric fiber.
- Hang to dry, avoid dryer!
- Do not bleach.
Bonne Taille et très belle couleur
Beau, résistant, doux etc.
Couleur magnifique et confort incroyable! Vraiment un modèle passe-partout qui va avec tout!