Fleece shirt made from recycled plastic. It has ORAKI’s signature woven drawstrings! I have always loved crop hoodies with a longer shirt underneath because I think it’s particularly flattering look. This crop hoodie is unique, soft and as comfortable as only we can make it. I am sure you will love it as much as I do!
Soft, breathable and comfortable medium-heavy weight (250 g) shirt made from 65% recycled polyester and 35% recycled cotton. This long-sleeved crop hoodie can be worn on its own or over another lighter garment such as the Sunday tee or the Relax top. Its ORAKI woven drawstrings are unique to the brand.
To minimize shrinkage and pilling with washing as much as possible, follow the washing and care instructions below:
Please note that ORAKI does not accept returns due to shrinkage.
Our patterns have all been adjusted accordingly.
- 65% Polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 35% recycled cotton
- Made from 22 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Fleece-type fabric made from recycled polyester
- Medium-weight fabric (250 g)
- Soft on the skin
- Ultra comfortable, loose-fitting everywhere, including sleeves
- Medium-weight fabric
- Machine wash cold to avoid weakening the fibres.
- Wash garment inside out on delicate cycle.
- Wash with like colours and other smooth fabrics so fibres from other clothing do not stick to the fabric.
- Do not put in the dryer. Dry flat.
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.