Crew neck style sweater made from recycled fabric that is perfect for any occasion! The name says it all, it's a classic! The fit is true to size: It's not too big, and not too small. It's comfortable, soft, brushed on the inside, medium weight and exceptionally well made. You'll love this new generation of durable fabric that still looks great, even after several washes. See descriptions below for more information on this product.
This is different from our crew neck in the old collection: it is not off the shoulder and is now a bit longer!
Soft, breathable medium/heavy weight (250 g) round collar shirt. It is made from 65% recycled polyester and 35% recycled cotton. This long sleeved shirt hugs your curves, so it is neither too tight nor too big. It flatters your figure while being ultra comfortable.
**All our products are made in limited quantities. This helps support a more sustainable future.
New generation of ''anti-pilling'' fleece fabric: In order to preserve the original appearance of the product as long as possible, please respect the washing instructions below! To maintain and ‘’fix’’ the soft inner fiber (brushing), we recommend washing the item a few times before wearing it! *Please note: Oraki does not accept exchanges of clothing that has been washed. All patterns have been adjusted accordingly. :
Please note that ORAKI does not accept returns due to shrinkage.
Our patterns have all been adjusted accordingly.
- 65% Polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 35% recycled cotton
- Made from 25 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Fleece-type fabric made from recycled polyester
- Medium-weight fabric (250 g)
- Soft on the skin
- Ultra comfortable, loose-fitting everywhere, including sleeves
- Medium-weight fabric
- Machine wash cold to avoid weakening the fibres.
- Wash garment inside out on delicate cycle.
- Wash with like colours and other smooth fabrics so fibres from other clothing do not stick to the fabric.
- Do not put in the dryer. Dry flat.
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.