Crewneck shirt made from recycled material that is perfect for any occasion! The name says it all—it’s a classic! Neither too big nor too small, it hugs your curves. With exceptional tailoring, it is comfortable, soft, lightly brushed on the inside and medium weight. Even more important, it is made here, in Quebec!
This is different from our crew neck in the old collection: it is not off the shoulder and is now a bit longer!
Soft, breathable medium/heavy weight (250 g) round collar shirt. It is made from 65% recycled polyester and 35% recycled cotton. This long sleeved shirt hugs your curves, so it is neither too tight nor too big. It flatters your figure while being ultra comfortable.
To minimize shrinkage and pilling with washing as much as possible, follow the washing and care instructions below:
Please note that ORAKI does not accept returns due to shrinkage.
Our patterns have all been adjusted accordingly.
- 65% Polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 35% recycled cotton
- Made from 25 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Fleece-type fabric made from recycled polyester
- Medium-weight fabric (250 g)
- Soft on the skin
- Ultra comfortable, loose-fitting everywhere, including sleeves
- Medium-weight fabric
- Machine wash cold to avoid weakening the fibres.
- Wash garment inside out on delicate cycle.
- Wash with like colours and other smooth fabrics so fibres from other clothing do not stick to the fabric.
- Do not put in the dryer. Dry flat.
Follow these instructions to preserve the product as long as possible and protect the environment.