Biker Short 4 "- Black
BLK21BC114-XSRegular price $62.00
The "biker shorts" are the cropped version of our popular leggings. These biker shorts support and stick to the skin, plus have a high waist that won't roll! Wear it underneath our "t-shirt dress" or during your training! Inseam: 4 ''
The ECOMOVE BIKER SHORT is made from 7 recycled plastic bottles and is REPREVE® certified while being BPA free and antibacterial. Plus, it wicks away moisture and dries quickly. More than 18 months of technology testing and factory manufacturing were necessary to create this material unique to our ORAKI brand. The biker shorts offer an ultra comfortable second skin feeling. Its high waist offers maximum support thanks to the slight compression of the interlock construction (alternating threads in the fabric), which also avoids transparency. The ECOMOVE BIKER SHORT is "squat proof" and its interior is lightly brushed; we call it our "fishing" side. It has an average weight of 250 g. The perfection of our recycled material technology in a garment.
- 77% polyester made from recycled plastic bottles, 23% elastane
- Made from 7 post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Excellent support thanks to high quality spandex
- Medium weight fabric (250 g)
- Interlock knitted (ultra opaque)
- Brushed interior ("peach" side = softness on the skin)
- BPA free
- 4-way stretch and very high elastic memory
- Moisture resistant
- Dries quickly
- Triangular gusset for greater mobility
- Gusset: Inner lining in organic cotton and breathable mesh
- Designed to enhance and provide adequate support throughout the day and during exercise sessions
- Mid-weight fabric (second skin) provides a supportive feel
- 4 '' crotch seam
- Narrow waistband without elastic that won't strap, slip or roll
- High waist belt with double panels
- Machine wash cold, put garment inside out.
- Wash on gentle cycle with similar colors and smooth fabrics.
- Do not wash with towels or other items that could leave small suds
- Do not wash with items that have velcro, zippers, plastic or metal parts that could damage the fiber of the fabric.
- Hang to dry, avoid the dryer!
- Do not bleach.
Follow these instructions to keep the product as long as possible and to protect the environment.